Cochin sightseeing and the major tourist attractions of Cochin are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace and also visit Chotani karai Bagawathy temple.
Darshan in Famous Krishna temple, Elephant camp. Leisure places.
waterfalls, Spice plantation & etc. Leisure places, Eravikulam national park, Mattupetty dam, Tea Museum, Elephant ride, Ayuvedic Massages, Echo point and top station, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation.
sightseeing tour of thekkady, Boating in periyar lake, visit Spice Plantation, Elephant ride, Kathalai & Kalari shows and Ayurvedic massage, Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts.
Kerala Backwater is a unique product of Kerala. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala.
Kovalam & Trivandrum:
poovar boating and koval beach, Then to Trivandrum. Darshan in Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple.
- Accommodation with breakfast in the selected hotels on twin or triple sharing basis.
- Meal Plan as per the itinerary.
- Assisstance of driver cum guide.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Driver allowance, Fuel charges, Parking, Toll, Interstate tax etc.
- International airfare and airport taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- All Entrances fees
- Tips and porter charges
- Personal expenses.
- Any other services not specified above